Yes! Please give me instant access to
BOTH years of the Online Arabic Program for the price of ONE
so I can study Arabic like the scholars, starting TODAY
- I understand I will be getting the Shariah Program's complete 2 year online course, which gives me all the lessons and resources I need to be able to understand the Qur'an and read the books of the scholars in Arabic.
- I understand that my access to the resources will never expire, so that I can relax, take my time, study at my own pace, and build my fluency and understanding year after year
- As part of this offer, I'll be receiving the "Beginner's Books Package", including all the first year texts shipped to my door at no extra cost.
- As a Bonus, I understand that I will get the Premium Alphabet Course. The 21 lessons + 8 lessons in the Bonus Module will show me how to read, write and pronounce Arabic like a native as well as teach me how the language works, how to conjugate verbs and form simple sentences. (value: $497)
- As another Bonus, I will also be getting the Tafseer course, where I'll use everything I learned in the first year to look at two large surahs of the Qur'an and witness its linguistic miracle come alive before my eyes (value: $375)
- As another Bonus, I will also get the Advanced Grammar course. This class will enable me to develop true proficiency so that I can read Arabic just as easily as I do English (value:$375)
- As another Bonus, I will also receive the Classical Logic course, which will train me to think analytically and protect me from misleading and logically inconsistent arguments (value:$375)
- As another Bonus, I will get the Rhetoric/Balaagha course, which will teach me the science of eloquence. When I see and understand how every word of every verse in the Qur'an is so beautifully and perfectly suited for the message it conveys, then I won't be able to help but fortify my faith (value: $375).
- If I'm worried about getting extra help as I learn the language of the Qur'an, I can now rest assured. Because I know I can always come to Sawitri's office hours over Skype and she'll be more than happy to help me personally, one-on-one.
IMPORTANT: For any reason such as country restriction if PayPal does not work as a method of payment, please email email@example.com with subject line "Alternate method of payment please" and my assistant Rahima will get back to you with several other options.
- I have total confidence in you, because I know that at any time during the first 90 Days of the class, I can ask for and receive a full refund. I know I don't have to send anything back or jump through any hoops.
- I understand that the 90 Day Guarantee is when I choose the Full Pay Option. All installment plan options come with a 30 Day unconditional money back guarantee. Regardless of what I choose, I may keep the 11 hour long "Premium Alphabet Course" just for trying out the program.
- In a minute from now, I will be redirected to PayPal in order to submit payment. I understand that studies have shown that if I leave without ordering I will instantly forget about this offer and miss out...
- I really want this now. Stop making me wait. Sign me up.
Welcome to www.shariahprogram.ca (the "Site").
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business.
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
Personally Identifiable Information refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, Social Security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information that is not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: bill to and ship to names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and credit card information needed to authorize purchases and transact payments for products and services.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared only with other Authorized third party service vendors for purposes of completing transactions that you have ordered or requested. We may also share personally identifiable information about Authorized Customers with our other companies that are under common ownership in order to offer you related products or services that may be of interest to you. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
What Choices are Available to Visitors Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of the Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
Is Remarketing Used on the Site?
A person visits our website. Our cookies and/or web beacons are running on our site and identify the person as a visitor to our site, www.shariahprogram.ca and/or its ad technology partners begin locating this exact person across the web within seconds of their visiting our site. When this person is found by their cookie and/or web beacon, www.shariahprogram.ca and/or our ad
www.shariahprogram.ca will know the following: the set of people cookied and/or beaconed for each webpage; whether said persons viewed the ad and if the person clicked on the advertisement upon viewing. This type of information is used in reporting; and can in no way be used to identify a specific person or user of our service. This data will never be shared with third parties or used to display ads for others without explicit written
How do www.shariahprogram.ca Use Login Information?
www.shariahprogram.ca uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user's movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What Partners or Service Providers Have Access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to Comply with Law
We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorized Customers.
How Does the Site Keep Personally Identifiable Information Secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How Can Visitors Correct Any Inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Can a Visitor Delete or Deactivate Personally Identifiable Information Collected by the Site?
Terms of Service
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Shariah Program, you agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce or transmit such materials or content.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the Shariah Program. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at email@example.com
2. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE SHARIAH PROGRAM
You grant to the Shariah Program a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any comments and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Shariah Program's Site(s) (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to the Shariah Program by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to the Shariah Program the right to use your name in connection with the submitted comments and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against the Shariah Program for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to the Shariah Program.
3. THIRD PARTY REFERENCES / HYPERLINKS
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE "CONTENT") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE SHARIAH PROGRAM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SHARIAH PROGRAM OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF THE SHARIAH PROGRAM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE SHARIAH PROGRAM'S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by the Shariah Program, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Shariah Program and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your misuse of this site.
7. SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada. You hereby consent to jurisdiction of the courts in Ontario, Canada to resolve any disputes arising under this Terms of Service.
Mailing Address: Shariah Program 6565 Spinnaker Cir. Mississauga, ON. L5W 1R2, CANADA
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org